ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How good are group n remaps?

02 clio 172
I've owned my 172 for 6 months now, and like most cars you own for a while... you sort of get used to the power. I'm just thinking of cheap mods to give it that little extra and so was wondering about a group n map if their any good? I have already fitted a viper filter nd will be fitting an exhaust:D

cheers

jamie

Clio Trophy 182
well you will love it mate. will give you around 13 to 17 bhp max which you will notice not only that will take your revs to almost 8000 and you will be doing 70 mph in second gear. how does that sound lol

Nissan 350z
But to make the most out of his other mods hes already done such as Induction and Exhaust wouldnt he want a custom remap?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
well you will love it mate. will give you around 13 to 17 bhp max which you will notice not only that will take your revs to almost 8000 and you will be doing 70 mph in second gear. how does that sound lol

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

ITB'd 182...
^ if that

Its more to gain Mid-range torque

found mine picks up better in 2nd and 3rd now and the extra revs is nice ;)

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
It's pointless mapping a near standard engine. Sure there may be gains, but they are that insignificant that the effect is 95% placebo, 5% genuine increase. I'd put the money towards some better suspension, or even better, beer :)

ITB'd 182...
I think the RS tuner is the best value for money wise

I cant wait to try a new map now ive done some more engine mods!