ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How good are...................

I was wondering if anyone has fitted a Pipercross Viper cold air induction kit? If so is it really that much better than a standard Induction kit?

Ive ordered one but want to know while im waiting!!!!

Cheers,
Johnboy

do they make them for the 1.2s when they gonna get their ass in gear and produce for the 1.8 16V - have you heard anything

Yeh they make them for the 1.2 16v. I thought they wouldve made them for the 1.8? Have you checked the web site? Getting mine fitted on friday. Will let you know how it is.

Looks like they only produce them for the 1.2 and RSI at the moment-just checked the site. Give them a ring on 01604 494945 just to check coz theyre updating all the time. Worth a try!

I spoke to the developers at motorshow 2002 and they are having problems getting one to fit in a valver/williams.

Keep bugging them and we may get a prototype out of them..

Dave

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

They reckon there is no room to fit one on a 16v or Willy. K&N wont do a gen 2 for these either.

Bugger!!!!

Lionel Richie

they do one for the ren 19 16v dont they???? £250 on an induction kit on a 1.2??? youre madder than me, mine cost £110

FRED2001DYNAMIC, I dont suppose youve got a de-cat pipe fitted on your car do you? Just that ive got a strange vibration/grinding noise if i leather it in first gear. Just wondering if it would be something vibrating or what coz it just started happening once i got the de-cat pipe fitted? BTW the car must be the loudest 1.2 on the road!! Its far too loud-been stopped already!!

Im thinking about lowering the car now on eibach springs. What springs is yours on?

Thanks for any help,