ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How heavy is your car?

172 Cup
How many people know how heavy there car is?

I had mine up on the scales when I was having my coilovers fitted, and it came up at 1015Kg. Now as I have removed the back seats from my car, but had a full tank, I think that this is quite good.

The other thing that we noticed was that the car was much heaver on the drivers side. This, we though was because the engine is sat further to the drivers side than the passengers. This is made worse when you sit in it. Would it be better to have a "Lefty"?

McShug said:
How many people know how heavy there car is?

I had mine up on the scales when I was having my coilovers fitted, and it came up at 1015Kg. Now as I have removed the back seats from my car, but had a full tank, I think that this is quite good.

The other thing that we noticed was that the car was much heaver on the drivers side. This, we though was because the engine is sat further to the drivers side than the passengers. This is made worse when you sit in it. Would it be better to have a "Lefty"?

doesnt that add to one of the reasons that the integra handles so well? because its engine is the other way.. engine on passenger side and gearbox side on drivers side