ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low can i drop my clio mk2

clio mk2
How low could i lower my clio without doing any thing to the arches. I have 16" alloys with the tyre profile 185, 35. I saw 60 mm lowering springs on ebay but sum 1 told me that i would have to change dampers aswell. i jus want it as low as possible without the cost nor the hassle.
cheers.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
IMO the lowest you can go with just springs is -35mm
If you want to go lower, either a kit or even better coilovers

clio mk2
pricey compared to the 60 notes a was goin 2 pay 4 those springs. is their none a bit cheaper m8. am on a budget due 2 a really expensive insurance premium. a think a will jus go 4 35mm though n jus change the springs
cheers.

Golf GTI 1.8T
or -60mm on apex or such like kit which includes dampers. depends completely on your budget mate. and welcome to cliosport!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
opps was in a rush to get my bangers and mash. forgot to mention that the kits are about £260 iirc

6/468 17poo
I would definitly buy a full suspension kit, springs will just ruin your current dampers and will handle badly!!