ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low should i go?

Expression 1.2 16v
Right i got the springs on.. heres the pics... click on them to make the full size...

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

before:
IMG_0980.jpg

after:
IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Car look nice now i think - just gonna carbon fibre the front and maybe rear badge and thats it. :)

but theres a problem.... :mad::( ;

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

is any one aware of that batch of springs poeple where having problems with... well i haven fallen victim to them -.-

there just compressed and horrible :( ive emailed v-maxx and im gonna contact the shop i bought them from.. do you think they will send replacements for free out to me ? - till then does anyone have any springs and adjusters - or just springs that will fit my adjusters that i could buy ? or do u know a website or link that sell the rear separately.
Also are they a problem ? could i live with them like this or just i get it sorted straight way ?

The car sticks round corners and handles like a dream, and theres no rubbing, even when theres two poeple in the back ( yes even with rear springs like that) - \

opinions please ! :)

BG182 FF
My rear spring on Vmaxx coilies are also compressed like hell... I think it's quite normal as I've seen them on countless pictures - all the same ..

Expression 1.2 16v
My rear spring on Vmaxx coilies are also compressed like hell... I think it's quite normal as I've seen them on countless pictures - all the same ..
Yer it is - I contacted v max and that said there fine nothing to really worry about.

I have the coilovers for sale in the sale bit now cuz I didn't like the firmness of coilovers lol.