ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low to go?

MK2 Clio
I have a 1.2 8v on 182 alloys (16") and want to lower my car slightly so I can not fit another car in the arches, yet still practical, like a sport?

Thanks in advance

im running 182 alloys on my non sport, currently lowered 30mm but could go so much lower, im thinking of buying the 45mm springs from ktr, the eibach ones and reckon that would be about sport on.

but my other option is to get some coilovers, then you can go as low or as high as you like, have you considered these?

MK2 Clio
Have thought about it, but don't really want to spend mental money, just want a slight nose dive look, ideally spending as little as possible ;) - my spine is stong my wallet is weak...

Stripped yozza'd cup
You can pick up budget coilies for <£200
I can't remember what the brand is called... But they can be had on eBay for a pittance.

MK2 Clio
limbo2.jpg

I'm sure she could ;) who is she?

172cup
Just lowered mine today 60mm with 17s on and theres no rub at all on full lock or with people in the back
Front needs to settle slightly.

179449_10150378544730691_544630690_17195787_2143200_n.jpg

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Its is, I just bought some from them
Did they actually send them to you? As when i contacted the guy about them he said he was under contractual obligations and couldnt sell any in the uk which is why their not on uk ebay. So he wouldnt send them to me :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Did they actually send them to you? As when i contacted the guy about them he said he was under contractual obligations and couldnt sell any in the uk which is why their not on uk ebay. So he wouldnt send them to me :(

Yeah, but the ones I bought were from an English link, I got them two days ago. Let me find the link....