ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Low?

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
How low to go on H&R's for a cup, btw there are speed bumps and roads aint so great someplaces i go :p soo ???

i dont have a cup, and i dont have H&R's, but my FK's are set to max on the back and pretty damn low on the front and round here where we have lots and lots and lots of speedbumps its absolutely fine if you dont go stupid speeds over them... crappy lanes havent been a problem yet either

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
ok, well im guessing i will get a local garage to do it, so what would i need to tell them? any settings i'm best to stick to? or height differences between the back and front?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
good choice, mine are wound down fully at the back, and low at the front..... The front should always be lower than the rear when looking side on at the car NOT level

The height depends on what you use the car for really. If you do alot B road thrashing i'd only say 30mm as this gives you plenty of spring travel to soak up the bumps. Mine is fine for A roads etc, but can get a wee bit lairy down some B roads...... its set up more for looks tbh!

cup1206024.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
Easy to adjust mate just jack it up and away u go..

Just make sure u set them higher than this before dropping t back down as this was not far from the deck

HR2.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yes, pice of piss matey, they just have two collars (on the front) one adjusts the height,you use a C spanner to adjust it, then when your done, use the other collar to 'lock' it

i adjust mine on thread left on the coilover unit, then double check with the wheels on (tape measure jobbie)

^^^^***doh*** beat me to it, yeah i remember doin that first time too!!! trail and error upon first fitment

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
height is insignificant with coils. make sure the caster/camber and cornerweights are set up proprly.

Mines runnin 1.75neg cam with RS shims. 1deg toe in at the bak.

it's low. But perfect. Feels incredible.

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
they need setting up properly tom as your camber is gonna be out,the top bolt hole is elongated so they can be laser adjusted

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
height is insignificant with coils. make sure the caster/camber and cornerweights are set up proprly.

Mines runnin 1.75neg cam with RS shims. 1deg toe in at the bak.

it's low. But perfect. Feels incredible.

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

maybe on a smooth track but not on bumpy roads cause theres no give,had mine profesionally setup and its lowered about 40mil

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
hillpower fitted them and he gets someone to laser line it then for the camber,he's quite busy at the min i think but if your desperate to have them fitted you could always have the camber setup at a later date

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
they need setting up properly tom as your camber is gonna be out,the top bolt hole is elongated so they can be laser adjusted

H&R's dont have this, you will need camber correction bolts ;)

Bridgnorth tyre centre do tracking.

I'll fit them for £100 lol :)

Last edited: