ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low

Right all geared up to do the torsion bar at the weekend. From what i can see each spline is around 30mm. For the people who have already done this is it advisable to go one spline or is 60mm on a valver too much?

LY 200

60MM ON A VALVERS FINE!!!

MINES DOWN 60MM AND I STILL HAVE THE GUARDS IN AND ONLY SLIGHTLY SCRUBS ON BUMPY ROADS WHEN I HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!

ps sorry about the caps, i was halfway through and couldnt be botherd to go back and change them to lower case!!!

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 14 March 2005

60MM ON A VALVERS FINE!!!

MINES DOWN 60MM AND I STILL HAVE THE GUARDS IN AND ONLY SLIGHTLY SCRUBS ON BUMPY ROADS WHEN I HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!

ps sorry about the caps, i was halfway through and couldnt be botherd to go back and change them to lower case!!!

Thanks jayr

Have you got a pic of yours? What size wheels are you running?

Thanks

Jase

Thats it then 2 splines it is. Thanks again for your help guys. Will post some pics up after the weekend!!!

Cheers

Jase