ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles does a full tank last you???

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
I get about 240 miles I think out of a full tank on a 172. Better than my scooby that did 180 miles on a full tank once and thats a 60 litre tank as opposed to the clios mini 50 litre tank!

inferno rs 182
f**k knows how you get all thoses miles.
tho my right foots only got 3 settings-
parked, traffic lights and GO!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00528.JPG
    DSC00528.JPG
    383.7 KB · Views: 22
  Ph-Sold!
Considering I thought I gave mine quite a hard time god knows what you lot are doing, madness!!

Dirty E91
I normally fill up when the needle is on the last bar, usually at about 300 miles so there's plenty of miles left, probably about another 40/50?

2002 Clio Sport 172
Mk3 172..... 200-250miles if its town driving and 250-300 if theres some distance in there... never done a long run but i have managed 40mpg at times but then i get back to milton keynes and roundabout heaven.... 2nd gear out of a roundabout :D oh my word it feels like im pulling a few G ... lol :rasp:

Ph1 172
phase 1 172 I would say I normally get 250-300 depends on my mood and the traffic as thats a big mixture of a road and town driving