ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles has your Clio done ?

Renault clio 2005
I hope this being changed soon, otherwise it'll be 'bye bye Clio'.

Yes Thanks to This Forum I have found Out It needs to be changed. :) My Local garage Has always said Don`t change it Until it gets to at least 70k. I have since found out through this forum It deteriorates With age and needs to be done. Really Really Glad I joined this forum :)

My old 182 - 04 reg is now in the hands of the GF.

Ticked 109k yesterday :)

Original clutch and box (touches wood)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Only just ticked over 12k yesterday :quiet:
I expect the rear calipers are seized on that car Brian :( mine do, when i had my oil and filter changed to(motul) at 1800 miles they laughed in the garage :approve: you need to come out to play more.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I expect the rear calipers are seized on that car Brian :( mine do, when i had my oil and filter changed to(motul) at 1800 miles they laughed in the garage :approve: you need to come out to play more.

Lol, mine is only a weekend car really though, I stretched its legs a little with a drive over to Europe at the weekend, too.

Mondeo TDCI 130
We look after a 2007 Clio DCI, yesterday it had done 229643 miles, still going strong! :) Highest mileage clio i have personally seen.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
98k on my Ph1. Killed my FF RB at just gone 60k.

My DTurbo is coming up for 170k.... slut of a car.