ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Many Miles To Full Tank

172beast

Ive seen 150 mile to a tank before... on track though!! Full day at donnington saw this with MPG counter reading 15mpg average which seems resonable lol

On my daily commute, 50 mile round trip down 70mph dual carriageway, can get nearly 300 mile to a tank, recently been driving very steady, 35mpg, currently done 250 mile on current tank with qtr tank to spare so should be over 300. Seen nearly 400 on a long motorway trip at a steady 70mph. Mad how it can drink so much when caining but can sip when driving steady.

MINI JCW

about 300-350 miles to a tank, thats with optimax though

the 182 holds 11 gallons of petrol and should according to Renault do 33mpg, assuming the light comes on with a gallon left then it still should do 330 miles on a tank

Quote: Originally posted by SOOTY on 20 May 2005
Erm, im sorry but  i dont think its possible to get 380 from a full tank in a 172 Sport?????

. I still cant see how someone with a 172 gets 380, my girlfriend doesnt even get that in her 1.2 Dynamique!. Are you pushing it around?

wrong wrong wrong wrong!!!!! the published figures for extra urban by reno are 45mpg. .. times that by a 47 litre tank and your looking at over 450 per tank... ive just reset my trip comp after a 1000 mile stint.. 43.1 average mpg.. equals 23.2 gallons used... ive been keeping a tally at the pumps.. this is as near as damn it corect.. the most bizarre thig is that my average mph is 35! so my driving is a mixture of motorway and town. if i am hitting published figures then there will be some 172s that do more... dont red line in each gear and see wot happens....

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

I am not sure how many miles I get on a full tank.

But can someone tell me if this is any good? My trip computer is currently telling me that I am getting about 34.5 MPG, running on normal unleaded.

I have got a 05 Clio Extreme, 1.2 16v

DC5

I drive my car quite hard, but I do do a lot of motorway drivin, although I still drive it hard then. I prob average about 35mpg, and normally can get about 350 miles out of a tank. Best is 360. So Im pretty pleased with that!

Clio 200 Cup packed

optimax on mostly A and B roads, from full till light comes on i average 27mpg (according to computer) and get around 260 miles...

oh and just over 7k on the clock...

200 miles - but i stand there and smoke a fag every morning while the engine warms over, which doesnt help economy (or health *cough*).

I know my trip comp states 19mpg at the reset each week