ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many passes with SRP

titanic killer
G220 with sonus white pads 4'&6'
is it like speed 1 to spread the polish speed 3 to break the polish down then speed 5 to polish?

I just use speed 3 or 4 on the PC is doesnt really "break down" as such. Just polish til its barely visable.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I did my bonnet yesterday.

Sonus paintwork cleaner to remove old sealant, Menz IP/FF, before a coat of SRP.

Like you say Adam, I spread it around the panel with the machine off, then spread again on speed 2, then up to 3-4 to work it all in. The finishing had been done on the panel with the menz stuff, so I only used the SRP as a base for Jeffs AJT.

3 layers later and its looking good.:D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Real men use speed 6 for working it in, you must be there for HOURS on speed 3-4 lol ;)

106 GTi
Work it on speed 6, slow down to 4/5 as it looks like it is almost all gone to refine the finish. The should be little or nothing to remove.