ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many petrol blue 182's are there on here?

2014 Clio 200t edc
The LY thread got me thinking, if 29 were registered or made according to the Renaultsport website, how many are on here and how many left all together?

1. J6pkp1234 - 05 with cup spoiler pack

2014 Clio 200t edc
I can't because the only access to the interweb I have is my phone!! Someone could put some up tho??

115e52fa.png

german
I can't be arsed to put pics of my old one up. Do a search - there are lots of pictures on the internet and on previous threads.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Just put down a deposit on one this morning, so that will be two so far:

2. dezmondo - 04 with both cup packs

2014 Clio 200t edc
Congrats!! It really is a gorgeous colour!! Don't know why people didn't like it!!
So that's 2 on here so far, only 27 to find!!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Have to say the wheels and interior on that look crap and it doesnt even have a splitter

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Its an ace colour, looks brilliant in the sunshine photos cant really capture it that well

Jap Box
Not a fan of the colour, looks like dirty slime, and the interior being cream reminds me of a boat, all they need now is some walnut effect wooden surround on the stereo.

2014 Clio 200t edc
The picture above is I believe some sort of factory prototype or French edition, as mine is standard and the same as any other Clio 182.
^^^ is that yours?? Beauty!!

The picture above is I believe some sort of factory prototype or French edition, as mine is standard and the same as any other Clio 182.
^^^ is that yours?? Beauty!!

It is just that, although I quite like the look of the Twingo alloys on the car.

As for the colour, it is cracking.

RB 182
I'm sure D4ve had one for sale or was going to sell it... They do look stunning, just need some sheepy anthracite 2118's to make them perfect ;)

2014 Clio 200t edc
It is a beautiful colour, only equalled in my opinion by liquid yellow. But I'd def pick PB over LY!! But then I am biased!!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive only ever seen one in the flesh and it was when i was working in Hatfield area. Think it was D4ve off here i seen.

Cracking car like everyone else has said.

Sam!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Definitely. I've only ever seen two in the flesh as well. I think petrol blue combined with some subtle black bits would look absolutely epic. A photoshop of that above, lowered slightly on some black 2118's or even Turinis (yes, Turinis!) - would be superb. :)

D.

When you say black bits, do you mean like both diamonds?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I had the one pictured above.

Search for Saners beast in clio media and you'll get some great colour flip shots from a detail Ady did

PB 182 (1 of 29)
So, any more to add to the list?

2. dezmondo - 04 with both cup packs

2014 Clio 200t edc
Absolutely!! Though pulling it off would probably be difficult. I'd hope nearly all of them would be members on here, but appears not!!
You got yours now then bud?

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Not yet, the garage I got it from sending it out to Reno this week for a cambelt so hoping to go get it on Sat or Sun, already started shopping for some bits!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Definitely. I've only ever seen two in the flesh as well. I think petrol blue combined with some subtle black bits would look absolutely epic. A photoshop of that above, lowered slightly on some black 2118's or even Turinis (yes, Turinis!) - would be superb. :)

D.

Had a go(very quickly I might add!)

PetrolBluemodded.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Not yet, the garage I got it from sending it out to Reno this week for a cambelt so hoping to go get it on Sat or Sun, already started shopping for some bits!

Sounds like the garage I got it off. They were having the belt done "as we speak" then 5 days later realised it needed a Renault dealer to do it properly!! Still at least its getting done properly!!
What bits you got so far?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

D.

So so true mate!

2118's with a drop would look immense!

2014 Clio 200t edc
That photoshop I awesome!!
But on the thread reason, I can't believe there are only 2 petrol blues on here, not with all the members!!
I hope none of them have been destroyed!! :(