ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Many Sports Are In And Around The Northeast?

BG Clio 182
Whilst Driving Around The Northeast I Rarely Ever See Another Sport! .. Maybe 2 A Month Max! .. So Thought Id Set This Thread For All You Local Members To Upload A Photo Of Your Motor And The Town Your From Just To See How Many Are Kicking About In The Northeast

There are quite a few knocking about I see 1-2 a day.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310911697.571325.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310911697.571325.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 23

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Im pretty local to you Paul, i'll keep my eye out for you as i work in Stockton.

SDC10898.jpg

Jay

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Does anyone in here work at barclaycard in stockton? I see a black 182 FF there everyday, along with 2 R26 meganes

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
I work at santander across the road mate, constantley see the yellow and black meganes but never seen the black 182.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I think I saw you on Friday mate, just caught a glimpse of a bean in my rear view mirror As I was turning in

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ello Chaps.

I live in Ingleby Barwick

5746109894_e202188ab0_b.jpg

My number plate says Bonxy. You should recognise me easy!​

Sam!​

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
I think I saw you on Friday mate, just caught a glimpse of a bean in my rear view mirror As I was turning in

More than likely mate, are you working over there too ? I'll keep an eye out, there's quite a few RS's in and around the area.

Looks like we will have some more names for our next meet Sam. ;)

172 cup
There looooooads in the NE...

DSC_0770_edited-1-2.jpg

And mine, a 172 cup which can be found anywhere between Leeds and Ashington :) but i live in boldon and frequent Stockton often as that's where the missus is from :)

5b59f77d.jpg

172 Cup
DSC00500-1.jpg

Mine from Jarrow (Near South Shields)

Since the pic it's permanently dirty and now has a Bark related reg plate too.

arctic 182 ff
My current clio (2nd bean cup in the space of just over a month) still need to get some good pics and stick a thread up in media for this one.

stevenno2.jpg

ps bark read your texts !!!! ;)

BG Clio 182
Some nice motors bin uploaded so far! .. Still i thought there would be many more than this lurking about

ph2 172
I'm from Billingham in my non sport haha
See loads of sports around though. Especially the yellow mk2 ph1, drive past Sam's house a lot as my gf lives out the back of yours. See loads of black and blue sports around too.

clio 182 'full fat'
Ricky and myself , youll no doubt see us in and around the newcastle coastal areas.
seeing a rs clio is becoming an almost daily thing now for me :S
IMAG0194.jpg

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
5c0947c1-1f39-2f94.jpgThe little beast almost all grown up only a few more hours on the rollers too adulthood5c0947c1-1dd9-c765.jpg

Last edited:
  Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Just along from the esso garage towards the round about, think I seen u the other day was in the megane tho,

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
^^ where is that Liam? If imposters are allowed ill upload pics :p there's a fair few about like, I've even spotted a few vee's. And a silver ph1 on 182 alloys with a ph2 rear bumper. The car looks nice but does anyone's know of it?

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Knuckles!! Were do u live think your car parked in springwell just up from my mates house

That looks cleaaaan chris!

Also big plates nath?

I've got round to putting 2/4 of my grey cup wheels on, I'll get some pics soon :)

clio 182 'full fat'
your day will come Stu! i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. actually thinking of putting it back on :rasp: