ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Many Sports Are In And Around The Northeast?

172monaco*&*passat
IMG_1464.jpg

just purchesed this bg, for a track car... stickers will be removed and car will get a machine polish..

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
won't be black gold if its a 172(pearlescent black) unless previous owner had it repainted wait for the sun to shine then you'll see the gold fleck

Clio 182
motors.jpgclio edit.jpg There’s mine, more likely to see me around the Blyth/Newcastle area (excuse the half eaten splitter a pigeon had a lot to do with it)

172monaco*&*passat
how many monico blue 172 182 are threre, or how many made, We just purchesed one and the guy said only a few hundered were produced ..???

Clio R27 F1
Actually nah can't have been me I was elsewhere At about half 5 And didn't go that far up the coast road. I'm almost positive I saw you the other night on the same road?

Clio R27 F1
Ah well. It was defiantly a sport I seen last night ha. Nah I was on late shift I would have been at work. Where in Sunderland are you from?

I'm in Fulwell mate, just on the seafront. I'm always going back and forth from the mrs up silksworth aswell. You?

AG Clio 200 Cup
Hi new to the site,

I live in the centre of Newcastle, I drive a clio rs cup in alien green. There are 2 other clio 200's in blue that live near me as well.

No pictures yet but ill upload when I can

182 Clio
Buzzing theres loads of sports in the northeast man haha! i will get a picture up when its all fixed!! anyone get to the valley on sundays?!

bg 182 ff
Buzzing theres loads of sports in the northeast man haha! i will get a picture up when its all fixed!! anyone get to the valley on sundays?!

I was there on sunday. I drive a black gold 182. I know Invexis- was there too in his vee although we didnt meet i got to see his awesome car

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
A nicer place to be inside, doesn't feel as tight as the 182 because of the slightly longer wheel base but has a tighter turning circle and the power delivery is bloody fun even if left in full auto normal mode.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seen a total of three, one when I first got it just before christmas on M1 near Chesterfield, then two over the easter weekend at Bridlington and Whitby. Otherwise been very quiet on the spotting front.Theres a lad round Sunderland way (big generalisation of the area) with a mercury one.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Still bedding it in as it doesn't feel as tight in the corners compared to the 182 (but that was lowered and don't intend to do that again as it's a pain when doing any oil changes)The power is more on tap lower down rather than having to ring it's neck and keep the revs up, so in a straight line and from the off I'm lead to believe (I'm not claiming) it'll out pace the 200 until you throw in a few corners. Get yourself along to Benfield and thrash the arse off the LY one they have there then you'll know what it can or can't do.