ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many trackdays out of A048s?

Bought 2 brand new A048s (medium compound) and did a full trackday at anglesey yesterday and was surprised how quickly theyve worn on the front.

Checked pressures after every session to make sure they was in the range of 30-32 psi, geometry is bang on.

In fairness I was on track a lot, and it was bone dry so theyve taken a hammering over a lot of sessions, but I was wondering what people normally get out of them?

Theyre on the markers on the inside edges, probably get another full day out of them I reckon.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
I've done 6 2-3 hour track nights on mine. so probably 600 or so miles plus the same again road miles and they look like they're brand new

Clio 182
Fronts will last me two open pit days at Castle Combe, nearside tyre will be down to canvas after that.....fronts wear very quickly, rears will do 4 days fine. Does vary with how hard you drive the car and your suspension setup (as well as each circuit eating tyres at different rates).
Awesome tyres but not cheap to run!