ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW MANY

You might all ready know that i work at the import centre(teesport)

but on the last few ships that weve had in there has been a s##t load of

182 cups in racing blue with stripes whos buying them all you lads see 1 or

2 a day i see 30 or 40 a day in a line not fun when the alarms are a tw*t

then a few v6s thrown in. next time ill take the camera and show you what

it looks like

MINI JCW

Are the alarms being fitted so there are no probelms now, people on here have been experiencing three beeps when alarming the car and they have took them back to dealer to get them rewired and prob solved.

Quote: Originally posted by gazcaddy on 12 October 2004

Are the alarms being fitted so there are no probelms now, people on here have been experiencing three beeps when alarming the car and they have took them back to dealer to get them rewired and prob solved.
cant see how a rewire would sort that out three beeps means you are turning the sonics off.i know you lads pay a lot of money for cars and shouldnt expect any problems but so far this year we have fitted over 27000 alarms (not all clios) in teesport and over 30000 alarms in s/ampton you can expect some problems

Ford Fiesta

you might have fit my alarm, Ill look on the certificate cant remember now whos name is on it.

The 3 beeps we are referring to isnt the ultrasonic warning its a different one.

look forward to the pics..

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by andy.m on 12 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by gazcaddy on 12 October 2004

cant see how a rewire would sort that out three beeps means you are turning the sonics off.i know you lads pay a lot of money for cars and shouldnt expect any problems but so far this year we have fitted over 27000 alarms (not all clios) in teesport and over 30000 alarms in s/ampton you can expect some problems

The rewire is to fix a poor / badly connected ingnition sense lead that doesnt tell the alarm the ignition is off/ready

dk

911 GTS Cab

nnooooooooo, loads of racing blue cups, thats not what I wanted to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes off to order petrol blue 182*