ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you spend on fuel a month?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Used to be around £280 PM in the cup, but only use it on track days and wknd every now and then since I bought the 306 hdi. I put about a £100 PM in that :)

106GTI / NovaC20LET
I put £20 in the cup when the trophy sold to top up the half tank of 18 month old fuel that was in there, still got most of it in there now.

So yeh, not much.

Id drain it if I were you! Will run like a piece of s**t and will increase carbon deposition onto spark plugs and inside the combustion chamber. This can cause running problems such as stutters and misses. Not to mention you will be down on power and potentially f**king your engine. Old fuel = bad

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Not a clio but I put around £70 a week in the fiesta. Recently I've been staying in more so only £50 some weeks.

There's always some "big drive" somewhere recently though, the last 2 months I've done essex and back so that's cost me over £100 a piece on top of the usual spend.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I've just managed 417 miles to a tank in the 200,

they're pretty good on fuel driven tidy

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Probably £60 a month max. But paying £200 on the London Underground is the real bugger!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Same as Dave when I was using the Clio..

T5 is now another half again :eek:

RX7 FD
Thats bat balls insane.

Doing that kind of mileage would a diesel be better? Or just because hero you want to M3, Trophy, R32 it right up.

133/225/CLS AMG
Sharing the fuel cost with my Mrs (she drops me to the train station) about £100 between us a month on average.

That said it costs me £150 a month to commute to work by train.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
£50 a month in the Audi, i fill the mrs Clio dci up every 2 months for £70:p

clio 182 black /gold
I made a full tank last a month once. About £100 -£120 a month. I only work 3 days a week and i walk every where.