ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you spend on fuel a month?

renault clio 182
About £150 a month that's going too and from work and social use averaging at best 34mpg a lot less if the heavy foot comes out

S4 Avant
Start of the year I spent £500 a month on petrol, going to the girlfriends every night. Since becoming single, changing jobs and breaking the Clio, that figure has become £0. I have never had so much free money!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Thats bat balls insane.

Doing that kind of mileage would a diesel be better? Or just because hero you want to M3, Trophy, R32 it right up.

lol, just because hero really. Although i dont smoke, do drugs or drink a great deal, neither do i spend £200 a month on some poncy shirts or designer jeans, so the extra money on fuel is my little treat per month :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Honestly I don't even keep track because it'd piss me off.

I drove like miss daisy yesterday and today because I couldn't be bothered to go to the petrol station and I've made over 40 miles on the light. Miracle.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Maybe baby.

I do know that the difference between driving carefully, and like an idiot is greater in this car than any other I've owned.

I have two choices, either hello 33mpg or hello 8.....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The valver's good on fuel really. At least it looks like it is...Stays on 3/4 tank for AGES, then lasts 5 minutes when on 1/4. Lol.

Clio 182
£60 a week, work and back. so £240 a month just to get to work and home. £20-£30 weekends, so A LOT! :/

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
£280 a month! And I have a works van! I just love weekend drives!

FF Racing Blue 182
if i had read this thread before buying i would of been put off and i spend around £80 and thats only if im out a lot i use the misses car for those short shitty drives

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I use a tank a week so £260 a month, but around half of that is Business Mileage as I use my car for work.

clio 197, 1992 mini
Im spending about £280 a month a full tank a week im only getting 28mpg from my 197 how r people getting it so hi my right foot isnt that heavy :(

RB 182 195bhp
£140 a month, about 250 miles a week running on supreme unleaded to uni and back twice a week, and the rest just pootling about lol

Im spending about £280 a month a full tank a week im only getting 28mpg from my 197 how r people getting it so hi my right foot isnt that heavy :(

IMO quite a few people on here reset their mpg at 55mph behind a lorry on the M1, stay there for a hundred miles, and then tell CS that's what they average.

RX7 FD
IMO quite a few people on here reset their mpg at 55mph behind a lorry on the M1, stay there for a hundred miles, and then tell CS that's what they average.

FLOL

What does the RS do within those parameters Munson?

lol, just because hero really. Although i dont smoke, do drugs or drink a great deal, neither do i spend £200 a month on some poncy shirts or designer jeans, so the extra money on fuel is my little treat per month
smiley9.gif

Man after my own heart. Except when the missus forces me to buy clothes. Women will be the end of me!

Clio 220 Trophy
Around £100 in the 200 per month, which i,m glad about, around £600 per month diesel in my works van , company pays for that lot.