ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you spend on fuel a month?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Just wondering how much the average person on here is putting in their Renaultsports

120d M Sport
About £280 :(!

£60 a week to work and back, then another £10 pottering around at weekends. Car achieves about 36/37 mpg.

Mk2 Ph2 172
£120 ish two tank fill ups a month

Compared to my R32 which cost me £80 a week doing the same amount of driving

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
I can put in upto £200 a week, so around £800 a month depending on work, sometimes i can do a 1000 miles a week...

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Yes mate, get mileage rate of 25p a mile and £250 a month to cover wear and tear. Its a bit random really, some weeks i do next to nothing and others weeks its mad (work as a building surveyor).

If i was sensible, i'd get a diesel but love getting paid to drive the 172 :) and it does pretty good mpg on a run....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've had my car for about 4 years and i'm averaging £25 per year I reckon.

About £1000 p/m in my van. :-(

Last edited:
£200 as a bare minimum but if i go back to the north east for say 1 w.end out of the month and thats atleast another £130 on top

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I put £20 in the cup when the trophy sold to top up the half tank of 18 month old fuel that was in there, still got most of it in there now.

So yeh, not much.

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
Around £70 a month for me. That includes the (short) trip to work and the obligatory Sunday morning hoon.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
probably about 150 quid, mostly running about, work costs me about a tank a month so 60 odd

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
About £200 a month, the dog kennel bloody loves the stuff,
if I drove like miss Daisy I could probably cut that down a bit, but where's the fun in that?