ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you think a 53 Cup is worth

350z & 16v Maxi

How much do you think a Renault Garage would sell a 53 plate Cup with 5k on the clock for? Its in pretty good nick, tyres are ok there a few small scratches on the near side door that are quite deep?

Oh and how much did a cup go for brand new?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

They were £13,200 new at that time if you paid list price from a main dealer, but there were some really cheap deals available...

Currently there are a few up for sale, so prices are low, which is bad for the seller, but good for you (the buyer) so look on http://www.autotrader.co.ukwww.autotrader.co.uk for an idea of what theyre going for.

Id go for private too, dont pay an over-inflated main dealer price!

There are about 20 Cups on the Renault web site, registered xmas time 03 with delivery miles on them for £10500. If mine wasnt so quick I would shop it in for one of them.:)

I bought a 53 pre-registered Cup in June of this year for £10250 with 11 miles on it so you should get a good deal if you look around.

Tim

3 MPS

i paid £10400 just last week for a 53 plate with 4k on the clock, it was a renault uk car .

[Edited by paul g on 06 July 2004 at 6:32pm]