Matta_88 Car RS Meg 175 Apr 19, 2007 #1 As per title tbh, lol Just how much are they worth? i have 8 identicle to these: Part Number: 8200 019 979 Cheers matt
As per title tbh, lol Just how much are they worth? i have 8 identicle to these: Part Number: 8200 019 979 Cheers matt
Darren S ClioSport Club Member Car Black Gold 199 Apr 19, 2007 #3 LOL - wish I knew about these last weekend...! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218694 D.
LOL - wish I knew about these last weekend...! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218694 D.
E edde Apr 19, 2007 #5 £40 or so new I'd say £20 but most people on here unnessessarily upgrade to DS2500's etc so don't bother with the franky superb (IMO) stock.
£40 or so new I'd say £20 but most people on here unnessessarily upgrade to DS2500's etc so don't bother with the franky superb (IMO) stock.