ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for 182 service? (12000 mile)

Racing Blue 182
My cars done 11900 miles, so i guess it needs a service.

Please post,

- Price paid

-Dealer taken to

Do not post comments or any other info please

Many thanks

Peugeot 207 GT THP
There can be a massive difference between the main dealers, although I've no idea why. I've not yet got round to the first service as my car's only 4 months old, but I rang a few dealers around the Manchester area before buying the car to check out some of the running costs The difference in price between the dealers was as much as £100! :eek:

clio 182 black /gold
Free mine is going to be free. I got it when i complained like hell over there poor service.

Clio 182
I've phoned 4 dealerships and I cant get any lower then £200. (this expludes an air filter change. Mines due a service. Seems expensive considering the guy I sit next to at work has had his CTR serviced a couple of weeks ago for just a shade over £100 (that was a first service too).

Dirty E91
If your in the area how about Andy at GDI? Quoted me £126 for my 24K service, Wests quoted me £215 (excluding filter)!
Guess where I'm off to come service time!

RB182cup&golf gti
sorry to hijack the thread - its definitely 12k or 2 years isn't it on a 182 as mine is approching its first birthday?

E91 M Sport
hoe261 said:
sorry to hijack the thread - its definitely 12k or 2 years isn't it on a 182 as mine is approching its first birthday?

Yes it is, but I'd get the oil changed anyway if I were you. Unless its a lease car or summat :)

Racing Blue 182
I just range ranualt leeds and they want £236.11 all in

sunwin bradford want £240.00 all in

What a rip off, how do i get it cheaper?

think ill be taking my to andy gdi even if i have to frive 180 miles there and then back again reno charged me 240 for 12,000 service and put 10 w 40 in to which annoyed me when i complained he said it makes no difference what so ever about the oil and even said they dont stock 5w 40 to which i brought out a recipt for some i had got 3 months ago reno dealers take the piss because they no they can

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
well you get 80 point check sheet with the service, we put the car up and you can inspect the car with us while we service it...

usually tea available too!

Megane Mk4
racing182 said:
I just range ranualt leeds and they want £236.11 all in

sunwin bradford want £240.00 all in

What a rip off, how do i get it cheaper?

Your not on your own racing ... Halifax are quoting the same price for my first service too .... Mmmmmm, I might get that for free coz of their "nice" chip charge!!! lololol

There is a plus to it .... they've got a FREE drinks machine !!!! pmsl

If your struggaling with reno then why not take it somewhere else, like a honda garage, don`t think it will effect your warrenty.

Racing Blue 182
got mine serviced, it feels much faster and smoother now.

Keep hitting the limiter though cos it revs up so much quicker

racing182 said:
got mine serviced, it feels much faster and smoother now.

Keep hitting the limiter though cos it revs up so much quicker

Get a piggy back unit. They're more than a normal chip, but you can take it off and put it back on when the need is there.

182 and 5 GTT
Where abouts is GDI? As my 182 will be needing its 12k service soon and im going to be floating between Bucks and basingstoke. I gather basingstoke is close to portsmouth so it might be a job for rentech?

Andy GDI said:
£126 12k service... with option of silkoline oil for a little more

Andy

if I supply the oil & I already have an ITG airfilter, how much for a 12k on a 182 pls?

Cheers Simon

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Renault just have you waiting around for 3 hours, until you REVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Then its pants down at your local renault dealer when they drop the bill.....£220,

With filters inc pollen.

Just need a local independant near Leics/Notts!!!!!!!!!

Ford Fiesta
£140 ish form renault skipton if you take your own oil. And they change your cabin and air filters for you like they are suppose to, most dealers dont do this.