ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Set of 4 Mahonia alloys 15"? Minimal curbing but some, and four good brand tyres with 6mm+ tread on each. Spare steel wheel with 185/60/15 tyre brand new continental with the full tread.

Set of 4 canasta 16" alloys with good tyres 5mm+ tread on each tyre, no spare.

Any ideas on prices? Both from a Clio Mk3 and no dents cracks etc.

Clio Sport xxx
How much is my silver 172 worth? I'm looking to sell at the end of the month after I get it MOT'd to start saving for the next project.

53 plate, 125K miles (mostly motorway), cup alloys, splitter, re-map, panel filter, cams, ported inlet manifold, BTB full exhaust, interchangeable de-cat pipe (cat will be fitted), eibach springs, uprated front brake pads and discs, braided lines, standard interior, 12 months MOT, 2-3 months tax, cam belt/dephaser, drive shaft and rear pads in the last 6 months, decent tyres all round, full service history and receipts for everything, owned from 36K miles in 2007 with 2 previous owners, never tracked or thrashed (front brakes must be 3 years old with plenty of life left!), very good condition and everything works - usual steering wheel wear! Drives perfectly.

Thanks

Clio Sport xxx
Never bought or sold a car on ebay before. Is it likely to fetch more then on autotrader?

I certainly could see myself getting that much more braking it to make it worth my while...

Clio 172
Had bad experiences on eBay, autotrader tends to attract a better buyer? Try gumtree it's free and will give you an idea of interest, bout same specs as mine and I was getting lots and lots of time wasters...

Clio 172
Ebay is full of messers in my past experiences with cars and bikes (not parts/accessories). Stick to autotrader and public forums, attract more attention

BMW E91 Tourer
51 plate 172, with 79,000 miles. iceberg silver, couple of panels have a few dinks in em. any thoughts.. 6 months mot tax till end of month....

Clio 182 FF
Black Gold
55plate / 60k
Turini's (requiring refurb)
Braided Lines
DS2500's all round
V12's all with good tread (2 new 2000 miles ago)
Miltek Cat Back
Panel Filter
Retrimmed Steering wheel by Aaron_182
OEM to Aux 3.5mm
'ClioSport' mats
Good condition, 2 small door dings.
MOT Sept 14
Tax until Aug 14
Last service a few K ago by Dan @ 519, belts not due for quite a while.

Thanks in advance,

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My mate is looking to sell his turbo fiesta st.. But there isnt anything to compare it to price wise!

Rough price?

Black ST, 65k miles, service history, just had a 5k turbo build not even 2k miles ago, running 243hp ircc.

Spec is:

Performance 3000 hi-flo duratec turbo manifold. Subaru TD04 turbo
Full custom stainless exhaust system turbo back,
custom hard boost pipes with sfs silicone joiners, 440cc injectors,
HKS BOV,
Pipercross Airfilter.
manual boost controller.
RADTEC front mount intercooler.
Newman high lift cams.
Pumaspeed Inlet.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My mate is looking to sell his turbo fiesta st.. But there isnt anything to compare it to price wise!

Rough price?

Black ST, 65k miles, service history, just had a 5k turbo build not even 2k miles ago, running 243hp ircc.

Spec is:

Performance 3000 hi-flo duratec turbo manifold. Subaru TD04 turbo
Full custom stainless exhaust system turbo back,
custom hard boost pipes with sfs silicone joiners, 440cc injectors,
HKS BOV,
Pipercross Airfilter.
manual boost controller.
RADTEC front mount intercooler.
Newman high lift cams.
Pumaspeed Inlet.

gally

Clio Sport 182
Clio 182 non runner

Hi All,
I have a 182 that I've owned for a year and a half. The engine destroyed itself in style a few months ago so has been off the road since then. I was looking to sell it soon before the engine gave way. To get it running before selling would mean i would not make any real money. I was just wondering if anyone new how much an 04 plate 182 shell could sell for? Everything else runs absolutely fine, It has a Miltek rear exhaust kit and a fairly new renault alarm system that was replaced around 6 months ago. Any ideas would be appreciated

Chris

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Re: Clio 182 non runner

do you have the ability to strip it and sell it as parts?

seems to be the way to go on here and youll make more money.

have a look at the classifieds and add up the cost of the various parts, wheels, doors, interior, exhaust, dash etc

Clio RS172
Cheeky way of posting your car without paying club membership :))

Oooops.... Sorry that wasn't my intention.
I'll understand if the mods decide to delete the post.

TBH i hadn't realised that you couldn't just put an advert in the classifieds section of this forum without paying some fee's.... Having just just checked though, i see what you mean.

Looking....
This is not a for sale add, just looking for some advice.
With a second little one due in April the Mrs has finally given in and has decided its time to change her car but we have no idea what it is worth. Looking for some cs members in the trade to give their opinions on what we should realistically be expecting for on her car both trade and private before we go looking around the dealers.

Mini Cooper S (super charged model)
Colour coded Areo kit
Registered on the 29/04/05
2 keys & V5
The Mrs is the second owner from new
Showing just over 90K
Tax - 30/05/14
MOT - 15/05/2014 (Will put new ticket on if we sell private)
5 stamps in the service book and receipts for recent oil changes
4 good tyres
Overall the out side is in decent condition, small dent in the boot lid that can only be seen in the right light and some pretty heavy stone chips to the rear arches.
Inside is immaculate.
Every thing works as it should, no lights on the dash and no knocks or bangs from the engine or gear box.

20130830_162714.jpg

20130830_162732-1.jpg

20130830_162747-1.jpg

20131222_150918.jpg

P.S the works stickers were on the car when she had it, this is not a "works" mini.

So what do you reckon its worth????

Thank in advance

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Chaps

Just wanting to see what you lot think to the pricing of my 182

2004 04 plate with both cup packs
92'000 miles
2 previous owners, chester renault for 4 months then 9 years for the next.
Belts done at renault in 2010
6 stamps in the service book
Last serviced this month
4 new Hankook ventus V12 evo tyres (covered around 200 miles)

Paintwork is in brilliant condition with just a scratch on the underside of the cup spoiler
The wheels are pretty much unmarked

The right thumb grip on the steering wheel has fallen apart as per usual
Still on the original exhaust so will need changing soon no doubt

10783573244_1ccfcea442.jpg

10512763995_3a1a30dccf.jpg

10783433905_1f686b92b6.jpg

I was thinking somewhere around the 2.5k mark but I'm interested to hear your thoughts

Thanks in advance :)