ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to sell my RB 182:

2004 04 plate
Both cup packs
Belts and dephaser done in Jan
FSH
Completely std
13m mot 6m tax
Bodywork not 100% (just a few dents and chips)
Drives 100% spot on (stacks of invoices for new parts this year)
4 new tyres

What do you think I should be asking for it?

Just intrigued to see if I over paid, or got a reasonable deal:

BG 182 with both cup packs, very good condition interior with no rips etc. Only wear and tear I can notice is slight bobbling on arse area of the drivers seat material and some steering wheel melt.

Few small stone chips in the front bumper paint, otherwise no dents or scratches that can't be taken out once I get a decent DA and even then only a couple of very light marks when I look close up.

2004 54 plate
FSH/Extensive history - literally about the size of half a block of A4 printer paper, lots and lots of invoices & receipts for just about everything under the sun & 5 stamps in the official book.
2 working keys
Janspeed exhaust
Belts done @ 42k so due to be done again soon
4 good michelins on it 1 small scuff to one of the front alloys
6 months MOT
6 months tax

Advisories fixed straight after pretty much every MOT with proof of regular servicing. Still has original cup splitter to best of my knowledge!

What would you say it's worth?

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Just intrigued to see if I over paid, or got a reasonable deal:

BG 182 with both cup packs, very good condition interior with no rips etc. Only wear and tear I can notice is slight bobbling on arse area of the drivers seat material and some steering wheel melt.

Few small stone chips in the front bumper paint, otherwise no dents or scratches that can't be taken out once I get a decent DA and even then only a couple of very light marks when I look close up.

2004 54 plate
FSH/Extensive history - literally about the size of half a block of A4 printer paper, lots and lots of invoices & receipts for just about everything under the sun & 5 stamps in the official book.
2 working keys
Janspeed exhaust
Belts done @ 42k so due to be done again soon
4 good michelins on it 1 small scuff to one of the front alloys
6 months MOT
6 months tax

Advisories fixed straight after pretty much every MOT with proof of regular servicing. Still has original cup splitter to best of my knowledge!

What would you say it's worth?

I just paid 2600 for a mint ish 2005 182, 62k, 2 owners, belts done Nov 11, fsh, exhaust on way out, so will need doing v soon. No tax mind you and MOT due in Aug.
I would like to think I got a good deal ; )

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi,

Weighing up my options here, so would like some opinions on what my cars worth in a private sale and as a P/X (Understand PX is dependant on garage/what I buy, but roughly).

RB Clio 200 Cup.
35000 Miles give or take
Believe I am the 4th owner, would need to check that though
2009 (59) Plate

Optional Extras include;-

Recaro's, minimal wear.
Air Con
Speedlines
Cup Spoiler

This wouldn't affect a dealership but may a private sale, been professionally 'enhanced' with CQ Finest protection with a 2 year guaranty.

Gear box replaced under warranty

Modifications;

ITG PanelFilter
Has a silencer removed but I still have it so would put it back. It is soon to have a Yozza full system + Decat. Bit would sell it standard.

Also has the front end (The black bit) Plasti-Dipped, looked the same but offers sone chip protection and is 100% removable.

(Bought it from Steve at R Sport, just to show how properly mint this car is)

I assume £8500 Private, £7500 PX? Or am I way off?

​O'dear. A 6 week rule is a bit OTT haha!

7 weeks but yeah is a bit OTT.

Back to topic though, there is a silver one same year down to £7995 for sale on here.

Yours being Racing blue might get you a few extra pound coins though.

182 Cup
Could I get a Book price for a Mini Cooper, 52 plate 72k miles, chilli pack. Average -good condition.

My brother is trying to sell up, but not having much interest. Wondering if he's over priced it.

SQ5
Monaco blue Clio 172, 2002
11 months MOT
5 months TAX
Very clean car, recently refurbed wheels.
New shocks all around with cooksport springs

I would be looking at about £2500 is that around right?

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
2005 Racing Blue 182 with stripes
Both cup packs
4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres approx 10K ago.
3 owners
Full service history
12 months MOT
Completely standard
Slightly noisy dephaser pulley.

£3K a bit optimistic?

Last edited:
  SQ5
Monaco blue Clio 172, 2002
11 months MOT
5 months TAX
Very clean car, recently refurbed wheels.
New shocks all around with cooksport springs

I would be looking at about £2500 is that around right?

Forgot to add cambelt and dephaser all done in last 12 months.

FSH too.

Renault clio 1.2
88DD1D9B-D33D-4841-82A1-6C0C204E92D2-9747-0000030E2EDC60DD.jpg

2001 1.2 16v dynamique,
12 months MOT
5 months Tax,
Lowered 35mm,
team Heko deflectors,
Recently had loads of new parts,
114000 on the clock.

225 Cup & Williams
2006 56 inferno ph2 225 cup on 59k FRSH. 1 previous owner who bought the car brand new.

Cambelt, aux belt & waterpump changed last year.

Rs tuning stage 2 270 bhp & 300ftlbs

Rough estimate?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Guy said the engine is brilliant on it. . Its got cosworth gaskets and recon gearbox. . 65k and sounds mental. . Needs a good home, if you know anyone. .

RB 182
PH1 Sunflower 2001 X
MOT March 14 Tax end of Sept
Timing belt kit, dephaser, water pump, and aux belt kit done at 76500 - all genuine Renault
New bottom ball joints at 76500
New genuine track arms and track rod ends plus alignment at 76500
Brembo front discs, the fast road pads (cant remember name!), rear brembo discs inc bearings and ABS rimgs, and pads at 76500
Full service inc genuine oil, genuine filter, genuine pollen, and the genuine Renault recommended plugs at 76500
KTec Stealth silenced full cat back, inc new hangers fitted in March
Decat
PH2 rear end, had an almost full respray in March
Bonnet aero catches, Yokohama Parada Spec 2s, and RS Tuner pop and bang 98RON remap
No warning lights, A/C works and done 35mpg over 500 miles

Will be for sale at end of August, after a guide price

Reason for sale is I get my new A3 in Sept, so this will be surplus to requirements. Bought it for summer fun, and I'll have had it by then :)

Inferno 225 cup
PH1 Sunflower 2001 X
MOT March 14 Tax end of Sept
Timing belt kit, dephaser, water pump, and aux belt kit done at 76500 - all genuine Renault
New bottom ball joints at 76500
New genuine track arms and track rod ends plus alignment at 76500
Brembo front discs, the fast road pads (cant remember name!), rear brembo discs inc bearings and ABS rimgs, and pads at 76500
Full service inc genuine oil, genuine filter, genuine pollen, and the genuine Renault recommended plugs at 76500
KTec Stealth silenced full cat back, inc new hangers fitted in March
Decat
PH2 rear end, had an almost full respray in March
Bonnet aero catches, Yokohama Parada Spec 2s, and RS Tuner pop and bang 98RON remap
No warning lights, A/C works and done 35mpg over 500 miles

Will be for sale at end of August, after a guide price

Reason for sale is I get my new A3 in Sept, so this will be surplus to requirements. Bought it for summer fun, and I'll have had it by then :)

Give me a pm when you decide to sell dude,

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Mondial Blue 172 Cup, 93555 miles, 6 months tax, 12 months MOT - advisory being a handbrake cable, PSH - loads of receipts from my ownership, Belts & Dephaser DONE (less than 500 miles ago) by Dan @ SJM

I am in no rush to sell as I quite like my little project, but perhaps someone on here with more mechanical knowledge than me can really give it the attention it deserves.

Good points;

Cambelt, Aux Belt, Dephaser, Air filter and Oil Change done at 92100 by Dan @ SJM
KTEC Stealth Supersport Stainless exhaust fitted.

Brand new Front & Rear Disks & Pads (Brembo OEM) (less than 500 miles) - from G172
New Rear Bearings
New N/S/F Shock (old one was leaking a little)

Engine strong (can backed up by those who have seen the car Dan@SJM, Fred@BTM & lemonnobby1)
New brake fluid.
Headlight crazing removed.
New Osram Night Breaker bulbs.
New Rear Cup Spoiler bulb.
New Rear number plate lamp.

Bad points;

Minor scratches around O/S lock (looks like someone drunk has tried to unlock it manually unsuccessfully)
Lacquer peel under N/S door handle ( 2 inches)
Lacquer peel rear bumper (1 inch)
Needs new glovebox door.

1 key - Needs battery.
N/S lock doesnt manually turn but locks with Central locking
Tiny tear on N/S bolster
Needs new exhaust (something I am in the process of acquiring and fitting, however if the buyer has a preference I can leave this to them) as the mount has rusted off the exhaust.
Paint flake on the Speedline Turinis. They will need a refurb. NO buckles or gouges.

With a little bit more of it could be a very good track / fast road car. Mechanically its very sound to drive away, just a few issues need sorting to bring it up to concourse condition with the interior.

Car can be viewed in Bristol or Solihull.

Any ideas?

Last edited: