ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my Clio worth

I am looking at selling my Clio as I am after a diesel.
I need to try and see how much it is worth, hope you all can help.

Its a 2002 02 1.2 16v Dynamique.
21,000 miles. Renault FSH

Has Renault Cd player with pioneer speakers.
Window Tints, 17 inch Miglia Evo alloys, -40mm Pi lowering springs. The car is fully colour coded in silver and has the Renault double spoiler fitted. Also has an Seat Ibiza front splitter. Front bumper has been meshed. Silver vision indicator bulbs all around.

For pictures or info please pm me or email mailto:richard.trendlell@virign.net">richard.trendlell@virign.net

If anybody is interested please contact me, if not please can you let me know what sort of price I should be aiming for.

Based near Sheffield

Thanks

Rik

£6000-6500. Mods add little or no value to the car. mate at work got one for £6400 from reno but that was a 52 plate and have about 16,500 miles on the clock - your is 6 months older and although the colour coding may help, other mods are not classed as valueable.

Burgandy 174 sport t

depends who you are tryin to sell to!!! someone into moddifying may pay more to get it the way it is???