ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my RSI worth pls ( pics )

RSI
Hi
Just wondering if you guys can give me an indication of how much my clio may be worth.
Only recently aquired it and am considering selling it.

Is 1.8 8v RSI
3dr
50,000 miles ish

Mods:-

Superchip,
Induction Kit
Lowered at front only!!??
supposedly 135 BHP:S

good overall condition.
Bubbling Rust on Rear arches. Not too serious I think
Nice unmarked interior

Any ideas / indication welcome.

Thanks

PA220024.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/tremorz/clio/PA220024.jpg

PA220016.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/tremorz/clio/PA220016.jpg

RSI
I have only thought about selling as i have another car already and although after a brief fun drive in this not sure if i can justify the extra insurance costs.
Also will probably need arches sorting soon as well.

Am in two minds really, havnt had a chance to take for proper drive yet ( no insurance ) but have been for spin round block and was good fun, pretty nippy!

Just want to get an idea of how much its worth and then maybe make a decision.

keep em coming

Thanks

RSI
Hmmm i would like to keep it, would be ideal to have it as my second ( weekend ) car :race: but i definately cant afford to run two insurance policies.

ITB'd Ph1 172
I bought my Rsi a year ago on a N plate! Paid £900 for it! Had no rust on it at all and body work is mint! Interior spot on too! I'd say around £1000 for it!;)

RSI
135 BHP is the figure I have been told by previous owner, apparently he has got dyno print out from when chip was fitted to prove it.
Im not sure:dapprove: seems a big increase just from chip.

My other car is a volvo 440 believe it or not. Was intended to be temporary after i sold my motorbike but have kept it as is pretty economical and very comfy.
Do a lot of trips from london to leeds. is definately not drivers car though.

had looked into the possibility of buying my mates MINT golf Gti Anniversary untill i got this in my email yesterday.

hit a fallen tree on a blind bend at about fifty. was lucky considering!! car pretty much jumped over log so doesnt look that bad but sump is ripped from engine etc.:(

PICT0065.gif

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
previous estimates are about right.

But you maybe lucky and find a buyer who likes it enough to pay the extra! The interior looks pretty damn tidy so may give it the endge over whats left on the market :)

SC 172 FF
if the arches arnt 2 bad then id say around 500 - 700, u might get more if u hold out 4 some 1 who really wants it as they may pay more, but u can get cheep half decent valvers for around 800 - 1100!

i paid £1100 for my RSi

its N reg, No rust, 60k completly standard!

i thought that was a decent price

EDIT:

do you not have electric mirrors?

RSI
Thatnks for your comments

Going to take car to friends garage today and get it up on the ramps to have a proper look at it. Need to have a better look at the arches to see how bad they are underneath.

RSI DAVE - Nope dont have the electric mirrors!?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
samRsi said:
135 BHP is the figure I have been told by previous owner, apparently he has got dyno print out from when chip was fitted to prove it.
Im not sure:dapprove: seems a big increase just from chip.

My other car is a volvo 440 believe it or not. Was intended to be temporary after i sold my motorbike but have kept it as is pretty economical and very comfy.
Do a lot of trips from london to leeds. is definately not drivers car though.

had looked into the possibility of buying my mates MINT golf Gti Anniversary untill i got this in my email yesterday.

hit a fallen tree on a blind bend at about fifty. was lucky considering!! car pretty much jumped over log so doesnt look that bad but sump is ripped from engine etc.:(

PICT0065.gif

At 50mph the damage would have been considerably more!!!!!