ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my Willy worth

Not selling but just wondering what people thought my Williams was worth. Its number 0200. 126k miles. Original condition. L reg. No rust on arches. Fully restored handling with brand new brakes. Brand new tyres. Cam belt done recently. Body work is a bit tatty, a few minor dents and scratches. Interior is unmarked. Very extensive service history begining from the original sales receipt. Serviced regularly by every owner. 3 previous owners.

If it had mint bodywork, then it would sell for a fair price (or sell it to someone willing to do the bodywork themselves).

I for one know that most wear on the 16V and Willy relates to age rather than mileage, but you would definitely have some trouble selling it to someone who didnt know this themselves. Id say it would probably go to someone whod seen it or to someone off a forum like this.

Id say about £4k if the bodywork scrubbed up.

Clio v6

I think the Clio Williams model may have just a sentimental value, like many other old classic cars from a bygone era. £4k £3k or less wont make it drive any better, so if your not selling it then its worth doesnt really matter.

no one would pay 4k for it, u could get one with half the mileage and mint condition throughout for 4k

mine was 4500 and it was like new inside and out with new eagle f1s all round and unmarked wheels with 56k on the clock so........