ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is she worth?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Just found the advert on PH, i'd say its overpriced, look at Rich's 182 - it had less miles but was on an 05 plate. Bring it down in price and i may be after it

R.I.P 182
Is completely standard yes. I know I need more photographs will pop them up soon I couldn't find my photos with my plate removed

LY V6 with Recaros
I know, was gutted to see it go for so little but it was up for sale for months and was desperate. Thought it would be snapped up with recaros tbh..

They seem to be very hard to shift, my bf had a titanium 182, 05 reg with recaros and cup packs, good condition etc. He started off selling it at a higher price but in the end he had it up for 6.5 and people were still offering 6k!!

Good luck!

:eek: that was cheap esp with Recaro's

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
credit problems etc.. cars just arent shifting for the money the normally do..

most sellers drop a few hundred to sell a car, but im seeing more and more drop off a grand or more.. i've been thinking about a 182, 225 cup, maybe a Vee, but with petrol, tax, loan prices like they are i think i'll hold off.. i think many of the targeted market would be in the same boat.

Racing Blue 182... Full fat.. Cup Packs..

55 plate, under 13k on the clock..

Mint condition, non smoker, not been "ragged", no pets inside car, immaculate paintwork and i think its only had 1 other owner bar me..

Thankyou please!

Prices
1px_transparent.gif
1px_666666.gif
1px_transparent.gif
Dealer
1px_transparent.gif
£8,820
1px_transparent.gif
1px_666666.gif
1px_transparent.gif
Private