ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much Should i Pay For a New 182

Got £10,000 cash plus my VTS which Renault valued at £3,200 today.

So that comes to £13,200 (wow my maths is good!)

I want a new 182 though. How much? And what prices are all the options?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Youd get an import easily, and you "should" be able to get a UK car for that with some searching.

I got mine for £12500 5 months old and it had 2500 miles on the clock

That was for cash on a Clio 182 with the cup pack........

and its a UK car

[Edited by craigs.cup on 06 August 2004 at 3:43pm]

[Edited by craigs.cup on 06 August 2004 at 3:44pm]

Mondeo STTDCI

You can get a 182 from a main Renault dealer for £13,500 with metallic paint, and both Cup Packs. If you want Sat Nav youll need more.

Now lets not have any of this trade in silliness. Order the 182. Sell your car privatelly for £4000. Sorted.

The Jinx

Youll still get the full warranty buying used Ralphy. Its 3 years from the date of first registration, and transfers ownership.

trade the saxo, my vts is still for sale,ive been trying to sell it for 8 wks now and havnt even had a phone call....take the money and run if you can afford to do so..

R

rich[182]

harratts renault wakefield

new unregistered uk 182 + cup pack inc 1yrs road tax £13,350 on the road

Thats 3yrs warranty, 3 years breakdown & the cat 1 alarm

dk

911 GTS Cab

anything under 13k (unless friends and family) and from a broker is normally pre-registered. I paid £13100 with both cup options and cd changer

Just been to Renault dealership for test drive and to discuss a deal.

Car is £14,700 + £350 for both Cup packs = £15,050

Cant see how people got theirs for £13k??????

Thats the list price. No-one pays list price, and if the dealer expects you to, hes having a laugh.

You need to brush up on your haggling skills son.

Just ordered mine today from renault dealer in glasgow. £12300 which includes metallic, and cup suspension pack, tax etc. Well chuffed. It is pre-reg tho, but dont really care too much cos its such a great saving off list price

ICE'dberg MK2 172

£11699 at Motorpoint....although thats +RFT and a chammy

import but you all know its the same car but without an alarm. and they have 20+ in stock ...check the web site.

dont forget to register it with Renault for the full 3year warranty.

PS I dont work for them LOL!!!

R

rich[182]

Quote: Originally posted by Ralphy_VTS on 07 August 2004

Just been to Renault dealership for test drive and to discuss a deal.

Car is £14,700 + £350 for both Cup packs = £15,050

Cant see how people got theirs for £13k??????

Lookup Harratts Wakefield, I know someone who paid £13,350 in april and I was offered same price if I wanted to swap my 172 to a 182