ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much this boot build worth

Clio
i am thinking of buying this boot build for my clio and was wondering how much u guys thought it was worth?

3611426319a3687464371b348880971l.jpg

2 x 1200w sony xplod subs

2 x 6''x9'' sony speakers

2 x 250w sony amps

1 x 700w alpine amp

how much u think this is worth guys?

if it comes with the boot build itself offer him £250, then meet at £275.

its not a bad amount of ICE for that money as long as includes the build itelf.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
the amps are work the money, subs are 20quid each second hand, if i was buyting this set up then ill only pay £250 as id only use the box and amps, but then again id flog the rest, i dont think your going to get a bad deal if you pay £300 but its what your gone use on all the RRP its a fair amount of kit there... not very good kit but its kit all the same

"Navy" N17 TWO
the amps are work the money, subs are 20quid each second hand, if i was buyting this set up then ill only pay £250 as id only use the box and amps, but then again id flog the rest, i dont think your going to get a bad deal if you pay £300 but its what your gone use on all the RRP its a fair amount of kit there... not very good kit but its kit all the same

What he says ^

I wouldn't embarrass myself to ask how much Sony ICE is worth - its awful compared to their home equipment :dapprove:
And 6x9's in the boot - oh come on FFS!

astra coupe on coilovers
not being funny if someone gives you 300 your very lucky the subs are only £50 each and 6x9s people prefer components ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
Maybe sony stuff isn't the best, but as a starting point for the price you can't go wrong, and in the right box/build + amp they can be pretty decent trust me.

go for around the 250ish mark?

sony subs 30 quid each brand new now,6x9s 30 for each seat,double sub boxes are 100 and the 2 side ones can be easily custom made,start form scratch,will be frigging cheaper,its s**t tbf

Hyundai i40
id say £200 max.....they arent that good quality the xplod stuff.

have alook on ebay im sure u can get more for ya money

also prolly need a bigger amp to power them subs properly

Hyundai i40
i got a sony explode 1300w amp & 1400w sub in my golf n its amazing

but that has wot looks like 250w amp powering 1200w sub.

Im kinda guessing the set up is

700 amp for 6x9s

2x 250 amp for the subs one each?

so the quality of the music aint going be as good as urs

3 amps, 6x9s and subs would be within reach for under £250 if you looked in the right places. Its the build itself, if its a pro job then maybe think of buying it (and the wires)

if hes made it look elsewhere unless its a very good job.

Not worth £300 tho.