ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much will this cost?

Clio Extreme 1.2 2002
guys,

anyone know how much it will cost to get my side skirts taken off? Also was thinking of getting all the black bits on the bumpers colour coded. Might as well get a total re-spray. What do you reckon?

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
havent got a clue how much it will cost but id say it would definatly be a good idea to get rid of those skirts they dont suit the clio at all. If you were having a full respray id imagine it would be atbout £2000 for a decent job. you could have the inferno orange colour as that is well nice imo

Mustang, S13, AX GT
if the skirts are bonded it will be pretty difficult to get them off, so I doubt it would be cheap. sorry buddy

Clio
Yea mate dem skirts do have to go! iv got them with the body kit i purchased but i aint puting them on! lol..yea i fink it will cost u alot to remove as i believe they are smoothed into your car body work.. =s but please do remove dem! AT ALL COSTS!!! haha..