ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How not to modify a Trophy (IMO)

RB 200 Cup!
what a t**t for makin it look so bad - hopefully if anyone buys it they will rectify this owners mistake!!

182 + Cup
I've had my side trims, grille etc professionally covered in grey Alcantara to match my seats... And my windows are now covered with carpet.

W~nker

i cant say its to my taste, but hey it takes all sorts, when i was selling a williams a while back, some guy who looked at mine said he was gutted he missed one the week before that had an awesome bodykit on it, and i had seen the car and it deffo wasn't my idea of awesome, it looked like a spaceship!
When i had my cup i had the fog surrounds painted silver just tobreak up all the black at the front and it looked good

Beetle
oh dear god no how ever could a person do such a thing:cry: lol:clown:
looks cack but at least its easy to rectify, its not like he's gone and put a shitty kit on it and tsw venoms

133/225/CLS AMG
I've seen worse but that just seems totally unecessary.

Its red with black wheels and black grilles etc so who thought silver would be a good idea???? Shame really coz they do look the nuts in standard form.

2004 182 Black Gold
Maybe he's scraped the original side mouldings and replaced with salvage iceburg ones from a 172??

I can't come up with any possible excuse for the front grille though!!! :eek:)

Certainly not the best example, but as previously stated, easy to fix....

Renaultsport Clio 182
Yuck! I think I've seen that car before in Cambridge, it looked just as bad in the flesh!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Wouldn't have looked too bad if he'd just done the side mouldings the same colour as the wheels maybe but I personally would'nt modify a trophy externally.