ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old r are you and your sport

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

its called a trade policy and no mummy and daddy. i left home at 15 and have sorted myself out. just cos most of you are jealous no need to cus the rest of us who work hard at a young age. we decerve it

SLK 350

Same here! Petrol is costing me a fortune, I do work, but all money goes to pay for car.:sleep:

Well i have one more year starting this October, then im onto finding a decent job, currently working at TNT which pays the bills nicely and fits in around Uni.

The petrol, well it seems like a distant past that youd drive round a station and see Unleaded 77.9 in fact its ridiculous at the moment (sodding chinese). But i find that driving sensibly on a decent run i can easily manage 37+ mpg which isnt bad, just when you rag it and you get....well, less :(

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Not once have my parents givin me money, I went through Uni myself and bought all of my cars with my own money. Its called F**king hard graft.

I doubt many on the Forum have handouts from their parents and all i can say to the ones that do is they should be very greatfull to their parents for that.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Lightning16v on 31 August 2005

Not once have my parents givin me money, I went through Uni myself and bought all of my cars with my own money. Its called F**king hard graft.

I doubt many on the Forum have handouts from their parents and all i can say to the ones that do is they should be very greatfull to their parents for that.
need i say anymore. good call mate

P

peterh2

I’m 21 and bought a brand new 182 last year. I’m at uni full time (just going into my final year) and run my own business. Proud to say I have never had any handouts and I’m looking at changing to something a bit faster in the next couple of months :D

[Edited by peterh2 on 8/31/2005 3:04:56 PM]

*cough* mid thirties *cough* - had a 93 1.4 RT (but at the moment no car until tomorrow - wheeee) but i am fat bald and quite exceptionally ugly if that helps

[Edited by BozVanDam on 31 August 2005 at 4:03pm as i realised i needed to over-do the pathos!]

clio v6

40......V6 MK1....(02 plate)

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 31 August 2005 at 4:16pm]

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 31 August 2005 at 4:17pm]

Clio 172 Mk2

i got my 172 a day before my 22nd birthday, thought I treat myself!

I havent had any handouts either, just worked hard for it

20years and 3 weeks old when i got it, 04 clio 182

and ive always paid for every single thing of my cars/insurance/maintainance (apart from private plate was a chrimbo present)

im 20 and own a 300bhp nissan 200sx s14a i owned it when i was 19

and had a valver when i was 18

paxo vtr at 17

corsa 1.2 8v when i was 17 had it for about 4 weeks lol

SLK 350

Quote: Originally posted by sargeantinio on 31 August 2005

whats with all these kids from uni who cant even spell properly better go back to uni me thinks. 30/182

Feel free to correct us kids from Uni.

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 31 August 2005
I’m 21 and bought a brand new 182 last year. I’m at uni full time (just going into my final year) and run my own business. Proud to say I have never had any handouts and I’m looking at changing to something a bit faster in the next couple of months :D

[Edited by peterh2 on 8/31/2005 3:04:56 PM]

Respect to you for running your own business while at Uni aswell! Dunno where you find the time! Ive never got a minute and thats just a f/t 40hr week job