ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how on earth.............

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
do you fit a frikin Caf trumpet?

honest since saturday i just cant get it to stay in the fog light hole.. :(

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
smaller 1 will deffo not fit then, this is a 80mm, it sits just nicely in the hole, but it comes out..

Tiger seal ? to strong,

what have you lot used?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Its a 1*2 bumper,

the Caf is 80mm, so i bought some 80mm hose, but it wont fit on the trumpet ffs,

Cable tie is a no no, as iv tried that & iv tried using a jubille clip which also failed, if they do a 90mm jubille then it would be handy, but halfords only went up to 80 ffs,

i just want it on now, as its been sprayed yellow :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i wedged mine in place then used a little bead of black silicone around where it joined the fog surround

172 cup
anyone got a pic of a trumpet fitted in the fog hole. Thought it was just a case of feed to back of fog surround when using this method

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine fits tightly into place with a good push and has been there for over a year, I have tied the hose into place behind as well.

clio sport ph1 172
yeah but an mot would fail if the car has them, and taking 1 out for a caf would mean only having 1 foglight?? that could be good for an mot if the car was built with them?