ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How rare are Clio 172/182 in UK?

How rare are Clio 172/182 in UK?
When I go to Germany, I saw very little top model, most are diesel.

Maz

LY 200
Common as muck :p

^ the moonlight was Sally from RUK'S car, not sure who it was sold onto though, think the bronze one is James ? (JR)

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've only ever seen 2 Flame Reds on the road (Not including meets) so i'd say thats rare.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I think we something to set as the "yard stick" say compared to a mini they are ultra rare.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Not many near me, only see another trophy when i get on the M1.

The colours are rare because when new no one wanted them :S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've never seen a trophy on the road, only at shows/ meets

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
only 2392 registered 172 cups in the uk, i`m susprised!! how many of them hav been wrote off?? :(

Clio MK 4
i dont see many and when i do its like ooo another cs lol. never see flame red, liquid yellow, rb. only ever see black siilver and cup blue

Clio 172 mk2
See quite a few RS Clios but always more 182s (usually in racing blue)

TBH loads more CTRs around my way

the bronze one is JR's yes its a great colour

tbh im sure about 400 of the phase 2 172's live around york they are f**king everywhere !!

the figures arnt great though as they dont take into account imports i dont think

It is funny when I see people import car to UK when same car available already. Where are they from? Japan, Australia or ..... HK???
But I would say "don't get the car from HK", most people don't really responsible for their car. I mean some people may just top up the fuel tank and run. Never service.

I think car from Japan are good, but got to be careful if they are from the flood.

If this thread was about vee's it would been a whole different story.
I've only even seen another one on the road in nine months :approve: