ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How soft should stock rear suspension be -182

My 182 has had both its rear struts replaced with Boge Turbos ( which I think is the correct shock ?) recently by its previous owner. However it seems very wallowy in the rear. Without much effort I can move the back of the car up and down very easily through a decent amount of suspension travel. I know there is hardly any weight in the rear of the clio, but is this normal ?

I have checked the shocks for signs of leakage and there appears to be none. I am wanting to move into Eiback Sportlines anyway very soon.

Any thoughts ?

Ahhh...interesting, there is my problem then ! It is under warranty so if they have replaced with the incorrect shock then need to get it sorted. So KYB is what I need. Thanks very much guys.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Have you considered the koni adjustables if you're content on keeping it relatively OEM?

Yes, looking at that option. Koni's with Eibach Sportlines seem like they would be a nice upgrade. I live in NZ, so not as much choice as you chaps enjoy over there but will ask around :)