ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How tall are you ?

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Lol @ the number of giants squeezing into a Clio.

I'm 5'9 and I agree that the gear stick is in a v. irritating position. But the rest is fine for me :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm 5' 10'' and my mk1 has a ludicrous amount of legroom and headroom.

my mk2 ph1 the seat never went low enough to be comfortable and my 200 (assuming its the same as a 197) will still not sit low enough for me really.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Agree with the w**k seating posistion, Had a sit in my bros micra he's just bought for his misses, and the driving posistion feel better and more "sporty" as does are works base spec mondeo, as does my dads passats as does my old corsa, i think you see where this is going.

Clio 172
Im 6'1" and drive a 172. I dont find it cramped or uncomfortable at all. More spacious than my 106 tbh

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I'm 5ft and other than the gearstick feeling too far away and the seatbelt being a bit high I'm pretty comfortable in it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
6' And if i make room for my legs I cant reach the wheel properly.
If i hold the wheel properly I have to bend my knees a lot.

My body IS of normal proportions btw...

6ft3 and not a pipecleaner and had no issues. Seating position isn't the best but there's plenty of space for a car it's size.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
5ft 2, went from driving a saxo to my clio, felt like a tank!! have to have the seat really far forward! But i've never had problems with leg room :D x

Mondeo diesel barge
6"3, found the 182 no problem and quite comfy, trying to get my 6"10, 25 stone mate in the passenger seat was another thing :clown:

No problems getting in and out of the mondeo for him though, but still no room to move when he's in the car.