ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to boostgaming PC performance?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
That's what API's and HAL's are for mate. Don't limit your choice of GPU based on your programming language - unless it absolutely has to be nVidia specific. I can't think of many cases where it would need to be. :)

exactly. I cant think of any under c#!

.net doesn't offload to the gpu without a third party library anyway, and you wold have to be doing some complicated maths/sorting of some kind to benefit from it. Also do you want o be writing applications that other may not be able to use? (never a good idea).

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
At the moment I am working on a project where I have to creat a POS system but I will be making it more advanced in the new year by adding new features. But dont know yet. It's part of my hnd course.
No need to worry about GPU choice in that case mate. Whichever fits your gaming needs and budget is the best way to go - either nVidia or AMD. :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
At the moment I am working on a project where I have to creat a POS system but I will be making it more advanced in the new year by adding new features. But dont know yet. It's part of my hnd course.

that will not require the use of the GPU at all (I write full ERP systems and don't need to offload to the gpu). definitely don't limit yourself to nvidia for that.