ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to get exhaust poppin ?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
MK1 172 is cable throttle mate. Mark M has a MK1 172 TB on his 182....you need to run an Omex ECU though as the MK2 TB controls alot so if you want to go cable and ditch it then you will need standalone engine management unfortunately :( Costs a fair bit but definately worth it in my eyes!

172 Cup
Your definitey need a DECAT! on my old valver i ran a janspeed full system, but as soon as i put the decat on it, it poped and banged all day and used to get the flame from it too.

rmccardal said:
:) Better throttle response.

:( Wallet gets hurt.

The throttle response is miles better. The first time I drove it, it felt strange as my usual throttle movements were to big and fast causing the car to be jerky. When you get used to it your inputs are much more direct, which makes it better to drive.

My wallet will be hurting for a very long time!

OMEX=big exhaust bangs!! (with a sports cat and cat back)

Punto/Clio GTT
markrevill said:
what do you make of the k-tec system ?

Which tail pipe did you opt. for ?

I had a Piper Exhaust on my fiesta 1.4 and that popped like mad !

I loved it.

Any one got Piper on there Valer at the mo ?

i got a piper on my 1.4, 3.5" inward rolled. rumbles like crazy thats with the cat on.

Last edited: