ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get out of tight parking spaces!

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
Sitting in the pub last night, Luke gets a phone call and starts jumping up and down laughing. "FOLLOW ME!" he shouts :S. So rather confused we follow him out the pub and down the road. There sitting at the roudabout is our mate rory and his lovely corsa. Looks fine from the drivers side, then upon closer inspection at the passenger side, this was to be found ahhahahaha.

corsa.jpg

Earlier in the week he was speeding round a roundabout and had major understeer and smashed it in the opposite curb, bending the alloy. Aparently something else broke as well but it was "ok" to drive on the steelie. 2 days later the lower ball joint has snapped off the steering knuckle leaving him with a robin reliant. It is excellent for getting out of those tight parking spaces. Then the police turned up, i have never laughed so much in my life ha. WHAT A CLOWN! :clown:

Last edited: