ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to ruin a Vauxhall Corsa

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Milltek'd clio 182
that actually annoys me, how the hell did anyone seee the wow factor in that, even the fag butts in the backk seat make me laugh and a spair tin of paint lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 1970000000
What's wrong with it?

I'd drive that.

FLOL. It's the steel wheels that really set the car off along with the great expanse of nothing behind the front bumper.

Someone probably thinks that's tasty :slap:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
FRONT BUMPER COST £60

BONNET VENT £25

ARCHS £40

SIDE SKIRTS £45

BACK BUMPER £35

SO AS YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT AND TIME.

PMSL!!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Astra GSI, 172, Golf
tbh i think you would have to barter with a scrapyard to take that... whats the weigh in value of filler these days ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Oh dear me.

This is a prime example of what can go wrong when shopping-trolley owners get ideas.

That is a 1.2 Merit, the lowest possible trim level you could get.

A lesson to be learnt here people, you cannot, at all, polish a turd.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things astonish me. Genuinely astonished.

I literally could not drive that. I'm pretty reliant on my car but even if I had no means of transport at all and was given that taxed, insured and full of petrol I'd just stay in.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Awful, just AWFUL!

Before seeing the gold swimsuit pic, that was my initial thought.....

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  bg182ff
Ok so how should we kill it top gear conkers, flattened with a tank, park it in Billy bobs parking space and have him take it out or do a demolition derby with it :D