ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How would a turbo actually benefit a valver.........

BMW 320d Sport

Well BB Tuning are putting together 2 16v demo cars at the moment. One low pressure turbo and one high pressure with an engine rebuild.

The low pressure one is gonna be up to 9psi boost I think, target 190bhp or thereabouts.

The extra torque will be there whenever the car is on boost.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

do you know if theyre going to have the high pressure turbo avaialable as a kit nick? I suppose theyre using a T3 with that?

I wouldnt have thought there was enough space for a T3.
Itll be interesting to see how reliable the kit is. Its very difficult to reliably convert an N/A engine to forced induction. I believe primas attempt was a complete dog, costing stupid money, with really bad reliability. To do the job properly its gonna cost big bucks. Have prices been talked about yet?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

well there are quite a few with T3s on pureclio16vdrivers.da.ru, putting out 250bhp and above on average