ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdoo newbie MK3 here from Lincoln

Clio expression+ dci
:) Hello everyone, not sure if this is a mk3 forum? it seems to be full of mk2's. The site looks good and i look forward to posting. Its a 2012 dci 88 Expression +, not a renaultsport (which would have been better coming from a BMW) but I do 20k a year so diesel was vital. Still trying to get used to a "French" car as it seems to have little qurks of its own. Have just had a pure DAB head unit put in as I listen to talksport all the time and couldnt live without it :). I want a rear spoiler adding and maybe a set of 16" (I like the dynamiques wheels). My little "15" look really really small after my "18" wheels on my beemer. Anywho, cheers and my names Paul from Lincoln.

Clio MK3
Welcome to the Forum! Yes there are plenty of people on here with MK3's Sports and non-sports like myself. There are a good number of MK3 project threads you can look at to get some ideas of wheels and other bits which might be of interest to you, just use the search function (top right) and you should have no problem finding some if you word the search correctly :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome Paul.

Don't worry, there's a whole range of Clio's on here, with more MK3's coming through.
I myself have an 86bhp diesel - so hello to another diesel owner!

Check out the project threads for ideas. Mine is the link under my username for example.

Clio expression+ dci
Hi fellas, thanks for the replies, yep will have a search around and see what I can do regarding the bits I want , cheers