ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Diamond unlockable?

BMW 330D
Just received my HTC diamond this morning.
Bought it on t mobile however i am on vodafone
Ive seen on ebay that they can be unlocked
however im not sure i want to trust ebay.
Anyone had any luck unlocking one?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Its on T mobile? I'm pretty sure Orange is the only network you can get it on :S

172 cup
yes it can be unlocked. I have a link on my pc at home for the software to unlock previous versions, it should work with the diamond.. Try having a look on here
The HTC is just given different names depending on the network i.e qtek (voda) xda (02) etc..

Scirocco GT 2.0
How are you finding the HTC? I've heard the interface is slow??

I'm thinking about getting one myself..

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Slow than an iphone, especially when a couple of programs are running. Takes time to get used to. But still a great phone. Mine keeps going online for no reason though!

Scirocco GT 2.0
Slow than an iphone, especially when a couple of programs are running. Takes time to get used to. But still a great phone. Mine keeps going online for no reason though!

Doesn't matter now, my boss has agreed to get me and my colleague an iPhone so we can access the exchange server etc.. :D, about time really he's got one with our o2 business contract and so have all the estate staff and senior team,

Woop :cool:

E39 530i
Off topic but how does the Samsung i900 Omnia compare to the HTC diamond and iPhone 3G.

What would be the ranking order?