ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Touch HD ?

Car  Skoda Fabia vRS
was all set to get a c905, but it looks horrible !

looked at the Samsung i8510 and considering the M8800 Pixon aswell, however the internet doesnt look so good on them, you cant zoom in and out on the page from what im reading

the HTC has full screen internet, so its looking a favourite, i really wanted an 8mp camera but seems compromises have to be made, no phone does everything i want it to !

what are the bad points of the HTC ?

will it play you tube videos ?
 
I love mine... but id be lying if I said I hadn't had issues:

1: My battery seems to have a mind of it own, an will, as a result be being fixed at some point. Also doesn't seem to last very long at all
2: No, to the YouTube vids, as far as I can see
3: Can be slightly fiddly from time-to-time
4: Gets quite hot when browsing the web, for any amount of time, and also doesn't have full page internet due to explorer bar at the top, and settings bar at the bottom... but yes, to full internet sites (ie. I can get CS in full, and zoom in and out)... although, typing can e slightly tricky.
5: Software seems rather unstable, but guessing that's Windows Mobile for ya! and can take a while to understand how to use it properly at first.

There are a lot of good points to tho:
1: Nice looks
2: Nice features
3: Easy enough to change themes and setting to the menu layout
4: Easy PC sync
5: Reasonably decent camera's

I could probably go on, but cba lol!

Although I have had a few annoying issues with mine, it could just be mine! All in all, I love the phone, and its features. Nice to hold and use once you get used to it! Dunno if that helps tbh, but there ya go LOL
 
I must actually point out that mines the Diamond, although, its the same family and software iirc! Ye, thats what I forgot to mention too lol, flash thing is slightly annoying... but i've yet to find a camera phone with a flash that actually works decently tbh!
 
I love mine... but id be lying if I said I hadn't had issues:

1: My battery seems to have a mind of it own, an will, as a result be being fixed at some point. Also doesn't seem to last very long at all
2: No, to the YouTube vids, as far as I can see
3: Can be slightly fiddly from time-to-time
4: Gets quite hot when browsing the web, for any amount of time, and also doesn't have full page internet due to explorer bar at the top, and settings bar at the bottom... but yes, to full internet sites (ie. I can get CS in full, and zoom in and out)... although, typing can e slightly tricky.
5: Software seems rather unstable, but guessing that's Windows Mobile for ya! and can take a while to understand how to use it properly at first.

There are a lot of good points to tho:
1: Nice looks
2: Nice features
3: Easy enough to change themes and setting to the menu layout
4: Easy PC sync
5: Reasonably decent camera's

I could probably go on, but cba lol!

Although I have had a few annoying issues with mine, it could just be mine! All in all, I love the phone, and its features. Nice to hold and use once you get used to it! Dunno if that helps tbh, but there ya go LOL

I've been looking at this phone for a couple of weeks, have you got any decent pics of it? I can't seem to find any good ones and the Orange store in Chelmsford is undergoing a refurb :(
 
one of the vids above i posted has a decent review on it tbh.
 
Had a play about with one in the orange shop earlier (as i'm looking to change to one) I noticed it was quite slow on start up (are they all like this?)
 
ye, and you'll have do that atleast once a day!

Phone's great... but fuckin' annoying sometimes LOL
 
Its crap.

Might seem good, but live with one and you'll wish you hadn't bothered.
 
I've got a HTC Touch Diamond, pretty decent phone. Not overal as quick as a iphone but now where near the size. Dont know how big the HD is, but guessing its similar size.

I also have a Nokia 6300 as my second phone which i used to use alot but now i've got used to the layout of the HTC so hardly use it.

Also used the samsung tocco, but find the touch screen wierd; not sure if its becuase i'm used to the HTC though
 
Back
Top