ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hunky..

R.I.P 182
This is Hunky!!

Shes my gorge 182 in racing blue!! Unfortunately didnt get stripes but shes in top condition, so clean inside and out, only done 5k which is lovely and it drives amazingly!! Engine is immaculate and it sounds lush! Paintwork is also top quality, and i love the fact its nice and nippy!

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

babyblue.jpg

For all those about to shout at me for finance thing, my mums already done that ;) But i came into abit of money an managed to get the car for even less, which means payments are literally the same as the mini :)

She's boooooooooootiful and love her very very much... Wll take better pics later!

Anyone with a CS sticker going spare gimme a PM lol! Also after the racing stripes pleeeeeeeeeeease ;) (and someone to put them on :eek:)

Don :D xxxx

Blimey Donna, you change cars almost every other week:eek: It looks nice (much better than that green mini):approve:
Are you going Mimms tomorrow ?

R.I.P 182
Was going to and was very up for it but i gotta work 11:30-6pm :( I want her to meet other 182s though *heheh*

Will be at next meet if i'm not working definately :)

Think ill stick with this one now as its pretty AND its fast :D

Next to do - lower and chip.. mmmmmm...

R.I.P 182
Nicey, nicey. How's the cruise going anyway?

Working for the same company on land in London now, prefer it mucho as im nearer home and still live at home and can see family and friends every day still :)

May do cruises in a few years though :)

Abarth Grande Punto
good choice, how much it set you back if you dont mind me asking? Is that from Carcraft lakeside?

R.I.P 182
Yeah, ive had my last car from them, and also my bfs car is from there and we've had nothing but great cars tbh, great service great cars :)

It was £12k, got it down to £10k and its got 5k on the clock which i thought was pretty good.. On finance though so its abit "more affordable" for me (at moment, obviously it amounts to more in the end!)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Very nice, I think i've got a sticker knocking around some where - but are you sure you want one spoiling its rear end? ;)

R.I.P 182
aww thanks duuuudes!!

Brian - id love one if thats okay, i put it up in "wanted" i want to be spotted ;) heheh!!

Love the fact the car turns heads, i think its to do with the colour!! mmmmmhh!! :)

R.I.P 182
Ralph - i will if i actually get a day off!!!

Now a Q for 182 owners, i sound stupid but how do i get the cruise control working i've never had a car with it and i dont wanna press buttons withougt knowing what they do!! Also dont tell me to read the manual as i havent had time yet ;)

left hand button press it up at what speed your doing and you'll cruise at that speed.

continuing to press it up will speed the car up on the display screen and in reality as well and down will slow you down.

now the right hand button, push down to turn the cruise off, push up to turn on back to the speed you turned it off at. Pushing up on the left will only cruise at the speed your doing at the time.

R.I.P 182
Sounds very confusing, whats the buttons on the dash down on the right hand side of the steering wheel for??

what i described is the steering wheel buttons.

the small buttons on the dash where you right knee is will turn it from cruise control (green icon lit up) to Speed Limiter (same icon but orange)

Read the book Don lol.

R.I.P 182
Ohhhhhhhhh i see.. i just wondered as i did a search on here and someone was talking about those :)

Ill read it on thurs when im off im doing random long shifts this week lol :)

R.I.P 182
Oiiiiiit.. im not that silly :p i just dont know where or what everything is yet. found where my fog lights are tonight and also realised how pretty the scuff bar thingys on the door at the bottom are (inside of door foot plate thing :D) Also how the foot pedal randomly "pops" when it gets pressed down alot!

That pop is part of the Speed Limiter. If you have your speed limiter on and you go past the pop, it will allow you to break the limiter (for safety purposes presumably). I have no idea how to turn my rear fog light on. I always think about it when I see other people's rear fogs on (for no apparent reason usually) and always try to remember to find out, but always forget.

Oiiiiiit.. im not that silly :p i just dont know where or what everything is yet. found where my fog lights are tonight and also realised how pretty the scuff bar thingys on the door at the bottom are (inside of door foot plate thing :D) Also how the foot pedal randomly "pops" when it gets pressed down alot!

That a switch that, when you in speedlimiter mode will automatically cancel it and accelerate as normal.

R.I.P 182
Ohh ok i see, the last owners on the log book were 2 women from essex and seeing as its only done 5k im hoping it wasnt a press car lol!