ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m not sure what to think of this

Today while out shopping i noticed an old lady about 75-80 years old making her way slowly along the car park propped up by her walking stick. She then walked up to a Ford Ka, then walked past it a got in to black 172! I suppose she went in to the dealer for a run around and got sold that, mind you she did seem to have a very heavy right foot when she drove off!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Good for her! There is an elderly grey-haired lady near me who zooms around in her silver Honda Civic TypeR!

GR Thats East Lothian for you. I have a friend whos granny drives a civic vts!! Very slowly it has to be said though!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Forgot to say that the old lady told me that she used to be a rally driver and her previous car was a fast Honda.

172 sport,

lookers in sos have just releasd the clio f1 its a dead ringer for a 172 same bumpers wheels etc but is only a 1.2 16v maybe the old grapper was in one of them im hoping they dont sell many or ill have every festa zetec s trying it on thinking im an f1 1.2

Make a note of where this lady lives and then buy the car off her when she gives up driving!

Should be pristine lil car like my last clio was

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Cars like that would be awesome to buy - theyre always services reguarly, and also seem to sell them really cheaply, my mate bought a Punto GT from a NUN!!! 36K Miles, Serviced every 5K Miles on the dot, paid about £2500 for it on a 1995 M, this was about 2 years ago too!!!!