ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i’m rejecting my 182

tunni, it sounds like you just had a bad 182 TBH, sorry to hear about those problems.

BUT, like mailto:B@llsie">B@llsie said, his CTR aint perfect either. I agree with Fred, nothing is perfect. Doesnt stop you getting annoyed tho when you spend your hard earned cash !

I am on my second 172 now and I would not hesitate in buying a 182.

I am lucky enough to have a good dealership who will fix any problems that I have with my 172, very few problems I might add, and that makes things a lot easier.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 22 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by B@llsie on 22 April 2004

Other than that, and the dredful fuel economy, I love it.
Go on... how bad?! :sick:

When I first got mine I was getting about 25mpg but now i get about 29mpg so only slightly less than the Clio

I have to say though I have absolutely nothing wrong with my CTR its perfect as far as build quality goes.

No car is perfect, but far too many 172 and 182s are unacceptable and the dealers arent prepared to make the customer happy. My Cup was terrible, and the dealers treated me like crap.

I rejected my £13,000 Cup and bought a £6,000 306 Rallye. The Rallye is not quite as quick, not quite as good a handler, but its close. The car feels much more solid and Im way happier :D

I think its terrible that anyone buying a new 182 is taking a big risk on whether they get a good one or a bad one. Shocking from a major manufacturer :eek:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 23 April 2004

When I first got mine I was getting about 25mpg but now i get about 29mpg so only slightly less than the Clio
Better than my 306 Rallye was then... that had a serious fuel thirst!

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 23 April 2004

I have to say though I have absolutely nothing wrong with my CTR its perfect as far as build quality goes.
Good! :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Woohoo!!!

Just had a call off my mate, the money is in his account and I am going to pick it up now! :D