ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i am sure this has been asked loads but..

what is involved in a gtt conversion i have a mark 1 phase 1 clio 1.2

i will be doing myself if i go ahead, want a list of all parts needed what parts to use for mounts etc what to look out for and baically a run down of what i am getting my self in for, as this is a strong possiablity as my engine is on way out

i have been looking at previous post on this and have found them of some use but wanted a fresh topic here

also info from people who have got clio gtTs and form peiople who have carried out the conversion

thanks foer u help in adavnce,

P.s i am a renault apprentice so do no my way around a workshop and engine bay so in that way i shouldnt have aproblem doing all work my self....i hope jk

I have been under the impression that the installation is relivatly simple the wiring is the difficult part. You end up with 3 wires from the GTT and 16 or so from the Clio.

Best to search for answers though.

Good luck are you going to do a diary so we know where to point future GTT coverters to please :)

EDD